Thursday, January 25, 2007

What's your favorite song ?

I have several. Linkin Parks' The End and Numb. David Bowie's Fame and Golden Years. Lynard Skynard's Freebird, Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams, the Elton John and George Michael duet of Don't Let the Sun Go Down on me...there are so many. Most of them sad songs because.."sad songs mean so much"..and yes that's another of my favorites as well. I use to have several of them on my computer, on cds or tapes and I would listen to them when I was home alone or in the car and cry my eyes out. In the last year or two , thanks to my computer crashing and my tapes and cds being lost/misplaced or tearing up I don't have those songs anymore but I feel the need to get them again. To listen to them again. Maybe I'll go up to the disc exchange or cats and try to get them.

There's a new test for rheumatoid arthritis.Here's the an addy with information about it:

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/10-27-2006/0004461031&EDATE=

As there are several other medical conditions and diseases that mimic RA and would show up as positive on the old RA tests the specificity of this new test should improve the reliability of the diagnosis of the disease. Something for all you arthritis sufferers to cheer about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Innate said...

38 Special-Hold on Loosely. I haven't gone digital with my tunes yet. I enjoy the cd's I have, but some of my favorites are on cassette. Like you say the used music stores like McKay are a treasure trove of audio delights.

5:09 PM  
Blogger WOLF PACK LEDGER said...

Yes they are.I like McKays as well.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home