Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Conspiracy theory....

Do you believe in conspiracy theories ? I remember the movie by the same name that starred Mel Gibson. He was the publisher of a magazine that espoused all sorts of wild conspiracy theories.What got him in trouble is that one of those theories turned out to be true.
Of course there are several conspiracy theories out there. There's the one about the assassination of Abrahm Lincoln.There was even a book written about that one several years back. If I remember correctly the late Robert Urich starred in a short lived tv show called the Lazarus Man that was about a Lincoln conspiracy. Conspiracies theories about the assassinations of JFK and Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and other famous people from history exist.
Of course there was the tv show "THE X FILES". It was full of conspiracies. The truth is out there. On cable tv you watch the ufo shows that claims this is being kept from us or that is being kept from us. We know Area 51 really exists but the military denies that is does.It's so stupid for them to deny such an obvious fact.
I don't know if aliens exist or if the USAF has a dead alien or a flying saucer hidden somewhere.I don't really care if they do. I don't need to know every secret the Pentagon has. I don't think our military secrets need to be publicized in the news media.
What I do need to know if there were conspiracies to kill any of our leaders like JFK and Martin Luther King. I do need to know if there were conspiracies that got us into the war in Iraq. Those are the sort of conspiracy theories I need to know about. I need to know if they are just theories or are facts.
Do you believe in any conspiracy theories ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home