Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Armageddon...
What does that word mean ? I have heard it used so many times by ministers telling their congregations the end times were at hand. I think we all have heard it so much it's become like chicken little . The sky is falling and it's armageddon. Do you expect to see it in your lifetime ? I don't expect to see it in ours.I simply don't.I think we'll all be cozily and comfortably dead and buried when it happens. That's what I want.I don't want to be here and see it happen. Who wants to see millions die in nuclear/biological/ or chemical attacks ? Who wants to see it happen in this country ? Who wants to see it on CNN, Fox, and the networks ? I don't. I use to be a big science fiction fan. I saw all the old 50's and 60's end of the world flicks on a local movie hour called "THE BIG SHOW" that ran on the cbs affiliate in Nashvile when I was growing up. Nuclear war and devastation. I read as many end of the world novels as I could. Because of my job I am familiar with the effects of those agents..chemical, biological and nuclear...on the human body.So I don't want to see it.I believe we are closer to it happening. Because of AL QUEDA..and because of George W. Bush.We are closer to the end. But we're not quite there yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Innate said...

Saw an interesting bumper sticker on Friday...Frodo failed! George Bush has the ring!

I voted for George Bush, but my wife is a great LOTR fan and I found that very humorous.

5:51 AM  
Blogger WOLF PACK LEDGER said...

No hard feelings but I think all the people who voted for Bush were fooled and they will rue the day they voted for him. Heck, all of us will rue the day he became President.
I am a big LOTR fan too..smile.
Thank you for your contribution.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home