Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Of course there's always something weird in the news and this one was too good to pass up:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070306/GPG0101/703060562/1207/GPGnews

Man claims to be a werewolf who can change his shape....That's funny.I thought only I could do that. I was a big fan of werewolves. The short-lived Fox tv show "Werewolf" was one of my favorites. There have been various representations of werewolves on the X-Files, Friday the 13th "the series" and other horror/fantasy/science fiction shows and movies. Van Helsing with Hugh Jackman was a recent example of that. An American werewolf in London.An American werewolf in Paris. An American werewolf in...well..Knoxville...hahahahahahaha. Sometimes I wish. I would be a "good werewolf", if such a thing were possible.

Of course we all want to be a hero. Right ? Well, most of us do. Most of us want to be looked up to.Most of us want to "do the Right thing ". D said I am a hero, that I saved her family by moving them away from the gangs and the drugs to placid, well, relatively placid east TN. Of course I don't feel like a hero. I feel like a failure. No amount of platitudes will ever change that. As a 'freebird", Freebird being one of my favorite songs I can't change. I know it's ironic, a little too ironic dontcha' think ?..and yes that's another of my favorite songs, but it's ironic that a song by a southern rock band should be one of my all time favorites.But it is. I know I can't change. Not even God can get me to change.
I have told D that the only thing that could help me would be for me to speak to my lost loved ones.Like Saul talked to Samuel. D says that wasn't Samuel, that was satan or a demon but the bible, as I have pointed out to her, doesn't say that was the devil or one of his minions.It says Saul spoke to Samuel. If you believe in the bible then you must believe what it says is true. So Saul spoke to Samuel.I would like to speak to Rose, mom and dad .I know God would never allow that to happen. That's the only thing that could help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home