Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've been sitting here watching the Law and Order version of the Jon Benet Ramsey case starring Amber Lee. Of course the Jon Benet case haunts me as it does most people I believe. I got banned from Websleuths because I refused to go along with the crowd there.They believe Jon Benet was killed by John and/or Patsy Ramsey and are so vicious they want to punish anybody who disagrees. Sad but true. I don't care about Websleuths. They're so narrow minded and intolerant there I don't want to be there. I guess in the final analysis it shows how emotional people feel about Jon Benet. She's sort of America's dream child. Would she have been a big star ? I don't know. I hope we know the truth someday. Her tragedy has touched so many lives the truth is the only thing that can heal the wounds her death has caused.

Of course we have our own unsolved murder here in Knoxville, the Johnia Berry murder case.I wonder if the new Sheriff will actually try to solve it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No,I don't have any more confidence in him than I had in the other one.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home