Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I don't know......
I talked to an investigator from NJ today about Christine. I thought I would feel good but I feel sad.I am tired of pain and suffering.Tired of death.If someone killed her that's someone else I liked gone. Why me ? I am not the caped crusader.I am not the person who should be seeking justice for others. Why can't the people who should be doing this be doing this.I know. Sometimes people drop the ball and people like me have to fill in the blanks.But I'm too old and too dispirited for this crime fighting/crime solving to become a second career. Let the people who get paid for this do it. My big heart is getting old and the arteries are blocked.

1 Comments:

Blogger CatEyez said...

Old or Worn out... Your Heart is still into helping folks Wolfe!!

if it wasnt, you wouldnt be doing the things u do to try to help out...and also comfort the families of those who have faced these awful tragedies!!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home